DIGITAL EYE STRAIN
DIGITAL EYE STRAIN
TEN 02.03.2023 Monthly News
7. Treatment for Diabetic Retinopathy. Diabetic retinopathy is known to affect your eyes with different eye conditions. In the early stages of diabetic retinopathy, treatment...
TEN 01.02.2023 Monthly News
7. PRK: Refractive Eye Surgery. Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK) was the first laser refractive eye surgery that is used to remove (ablate) tissue directly from the...
TEN 12.01.2023 Monthly News
7. Behçet’s Disease: Blood Vessel Inflammation. Many people are not familiar with this type of disorder known as Behçet’s disease. Behçet’s disease is a rare...
TEN 07.12.2022 Monthly News
7. What Are the Things You Should Not Do Before Getting Lasik? Before getting a LASIK procedure, you are given by your eye surgeon advice...
TEN 09.11.2022 Monthly News
7. High Cholesterol and Its Effect on Vision. Do you know how much cholesterol you have? Many of us probably don’t. Cholesterol is a waxy,...
TEN 03.10.2022 Monthly News
7. Eye Melanoma or Ocular Melanoma. Ocular melanoma can be difficult to detect because it develops primarily in the unseen part of the eye and...
TEN 06.09.2022 Monthly News
7. This Optical Illusion Will Show You If You Have Curvature Blindness. Everyone enjoys a good optical illusion, and this newly found perception trick has...
TEN 04.08.2022 Monthly News
7. Can Red Light Really Protect Aging Eyes? Red light therapy is a technique that is considered to be therapeutic with the use of red low-level...
TEN 01.07.2022 Monthly News
7. Computer Glasses: Computer Eye Strain Relief. It is common to experience eye strain after long hours of work in front of a computer. Eye...
TEN 01.06.2022 Monthly News
7. 7 Strangest Eye Conditions. People are not aware of the strangest eye conditions that exist. When they hear things such as hairy eyes, red...
TEN 04.05.2022 Monthly News
7. Phakic Intraocular Lenses for Nearsightedness. Implanting an intraocular lens is another option for people who are unable to undergo LASIK or other laser vision...
TEN 01.04.2022 Monthly News
7. Swollen Eyelids? Causes and Treatments. A swollen eyelid happens when excess fluid (edema) builds up in the tissues around the eyes. This causes inflammation...
TEN 04.03.2022 Monthly News
7. LASEK: Refractive Eye Surgery. Laser-assisted subepithelial keratectomy or LASEK started in the year 1996. It is like bringing some aspects of LASIK and PRK...
TEN 02.02.2022 Monthly News
7. LASIK: Refractive Eye Surgery. LASIK (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis) is a laser outpatient procedure that is usually performed to treat nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism....
TEN 11.01.2022 Monthly News
7. How Do You See Colors During a Color Blind Test? Ishihara Color Vision Test is a common test and widely used to screen color...
TEN 02.12.2021 Monthly News
7. Scallops Use 200 Eyes to See. Here is What It Can Teach Us. The eyes of a scallop function similarly to a telescope....
TEN 01.11.2021 Monthly News
7. Polycoria – Two Pupils in One Eye. This involves two or more separate pupils sharing one eye. This involves two or more separate pupils...
TEN 01.10.2021 Monthly News
7. Is It Possible to Implant a Telescope in Your Eyes? The most advanced form of age-related macular degeneration (AMD), which is the leading cause...
TEN 01.09.2021 Monthly News
7. What Causes Yellow Eyes? Conjunctival or scleral icterus is a type of eye discoloration which turns the sclera to yellow. Yellow eyes are commonly...
TEN 03.08.2021 Monthly News
7. Central Retinal Vein Occlusion (CRVO). Blood is carried throughout your body, including your eyes, through arteries and veins: one main artery and one main...
TEN 01.07.2021 Monthly News
7. What to Inform Your Doctor Before Taking Steroid Tablets. Steroids are the common name for corticosteroid medications. They are used to treat edema and...
TEN 02.06.2021 Monthly News
7. Ask Family Members About Their History of Eye Disease. Most people overlook the fact that a family history of eye disease is important to...
TEN 21.05.2021 Monthly News
7. What Are Orbital Fractures? An orbital fracture occurs when one of the bones, called the orbit or eye socket, which covers the eyeball breaks....